The project has been presented at a number of conferences and academic events:
- International Federation for Theatre Research Conference: Unstable Geographies – Multiple Theatricalities, 10-14 July 2017. Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Shakespeare, Media, Performance and Technology Conference, 24 June 2017. University of Exeter, UK
- Computers and Learning Research Group Conference (CLRG), 14 – 15 June 2017. Open University, UK
- Jisc Networkshop 45, 11-13 April 2017. Nottingham, UK
- Network Performing Arts Production Workshops, 3-5 April 2017, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Reimagine Education Conference, 5-6 December 2016. Philadelphia, United States
- EuroCOIL Conference, 1-2 December 2016. The Hague, Netherlands
- TelePresence in Performing Arts Symposium, 28 November 2016. Disruptive Media Learning Lab, Coventry University, UK
- Mindtrek 2016: Open Your Mind. 17-19 October 2016. Tampere, Finland
- Elsinore Conference 2016: Shakespeare – The Next 400 Years. 22-24 April 2016. Kronborg Castle, Helsingør, Denmark
- Reimagine Education 2017: Arts & Humanities Gold Award
- Coventry University Excellence Awards 2017: Internationalisation of the Curriculum
- King Lear Online on Radio Moreeni. March 15, 2017
- King Lear Online News Report on BBC Midlands Today. Feb 22, 2017
- Face to Face: Using Videoconferencing to Create a Shared Virtual Space for Students.
By Jessica Leigh Brown in EdSurge News. Feb 20, 2017
- Näyttelijä tekee digitaalisesta maailmasta ihmisen kokoisen. In Aikalainen Magazine, published by the University of Tampere. Jan 31, 2017.
- Magical window to Shakespeare. Review in the Finnish Theatre and Dance Magazine. Mach 2016.